Scrabble word: WHITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHITING exist?
Definitions of WHITING in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- noun - flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- noun - a small fish of the genus Sillago
- noun - any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- noun - found off Atlantic coast of North America
- noun - a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod
- verb - turn white
- A pure white grade of chalk that has been ground and washed for use in paints, ink, and putty.
- A food fish (Merlangus merlangus) of European Atlantic waters, related to the cod.
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genera Menticirrhus and Merluccius, including the corbina and the silver hake, of North American coastal waters.
- noun - a marine food fish