Scrabble word: WHITING
Is WHITING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHITING in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- noun - flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- noun - a small fish of the genus Sillago
- noun - any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- noun - found off Atlantic coast of North America
- noun - a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod
- verb - turn white
- A pure white grade of chalk that has been ground and washed for use in paints, ink, and putty.
- A food fish (Merlangus merlangus) of European Atlantic waters, related to the cod.
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genera Menticirrhus and Merluccius, including the corbina and the silver hake, of North American coastal waters.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 7 letters in WHITING: G H I I N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHITING
Click to search all anagrams of WHITING plus a wildcard: WHITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHITING
Images for WHITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.