Scrabble word: WITHIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHIN exist?
Definitions of WITHIN in dictionaries:
- adv - on the inside
- In or into the inner part; inside.
- Inside the mind, heart, or soul; inwardly.
- In the inner part or parts of; inside: resentment seething within him.
- Inside the limits or extent of in time or distance: arrived within two days; stayed within earshot; within ten miles of home.
- Inside the fixed limits of; not beyond: lived within her income.
- In the scope or sphere of: acted within the law; within the medical profession.
- An inner position, place, or area: treachery from within.
- noun - an interior place or area