Scrabble word: VIGORISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGORISH exist?
Definitions of VIGORISH in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
- noun - a percentage (of winnings or loot or profit) taken by an operator or gangster
- A charge taken on bets, as by a bookie or gambling establishment.
- The rate or amount of such a charge.
- Interest, especially excessive interest, paid to a moneylender.
- noun - a charge paid to a bookie on a bet
There are 8 letters in VIGORISH: G H I I O R S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGORISH plus a wildcard: VIGORISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGORISH
Images for VIGORISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.