Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINKING exist?
Definitions of THINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- adj - endowed with the capacity to reason
- The act or practice of one that thinks; thought.
- A way of reasoning; judgment: To my thinking, this is not a good idea.
- noun - an opinion or judgment
There are 8 letters in THINKING: G H I I K N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THINKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THINKING plus a wildcard: THINKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THINKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THINKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.