Scrabble word: THINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINKING exist?
Definitions of THINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- adj - endowed with the capacity to reason
- The act or practice of one that thinks; thought.
- A way of reasoning; judgment: To my thinking, this is not a good idea.
- noun - an opinion or judgment