Is THINKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THINKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - imagine or visualize
- verb - focus one's attention on a certain state
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- verb - ponder
- verb - dispose the mind in a certain way
- verb - have or formulate in the mind
- verb - be capable of conscious thought
- verb - bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- adj - endowed with the capacity to reason
- The act or practice of one that thinks; thought.
- A way of reasoning; judgment: To my thinking, this is not a good idea.
- noun - an opinion or judgment
There are 8 letters in THINKING: G H I I K N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THINKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of THINKING, to go: THINKING?
Rearrange the letters in THINKING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of THINKING
7 letters out of THINKING
6 letters out of THINKING
5 letters out of THINKING
4 letters out of THINKING
3 letters out of THINKING
2 letters out of THINKING
Contextual use of THINKING
What's nearby THINKING
Lookup in Wiki for THINKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THINKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THINKING"