Scrabble word: TAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPPED exist?
Definitions of TAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- noun - a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- noun - a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- noun - a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- noun - the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- adj - in a condition for letting out liquid drawn out as by piercing or drawing a plug
- verb - to strike gently
There are 6 letters in TAPPED: A D E P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPPED plus a wildcard: TAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPPED
Images for TAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.