Scrabble word: TANNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANNING exist?
Definitions of TANNING in dictionaries:
- noun - process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - making leather from rawhide
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- The art or process of making leather from rawhides.
- Browning of the skin by exposure to sun and weather.
- A beating; a whipping.
- noun - the process of converting hides into leather
There are 7 letters in TANNING: A G I N N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANNING plus a wildcard: TANNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANNING
Images for TANNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.