Scrabble word: TANNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANNING exist?
Definitions of TANNING in dictionaries:
- noun - process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - making leather from rawhide
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- The art or process of making leather from rawhides.
- Browning of the skin by exposure to sun and weather.
- A beating; a whipping.
- noun - the process of converting hides into leather