Scrabble word: SURPASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURPASS exist?
Definitions of SURPASS in dictionaries:
- verb - distinguish oneself
- verb - be or do something to a greater degree
- verb - move past
- verb - be greater in scope or size than some standard
- To be beyond the limit, powers, or capacity of; transcend: misery that surpasses comprehension.
- To be or go beyond, as in degree or quality; exceed.
- verb - to go beyond
There are 7 letters in SURPASS: A P R S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURPASS plus a wildcard: SURPASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURPASS
Images for SURPASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.