Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STYPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYPTIC exist?
Definitions of STYPTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that causes contraction of body tissues and canals
- adj - tending to check bleeding by contracting the tissues or blood vessels
- Contracting the tissues or blood vessels; astringent.
- A styptic drug or substance.
- noun - a substance used to check bleeding
There are 7 letters in STYPTIC: C I P S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYPTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYPTIC plus a wildcard: STYPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYPTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STYPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.