Scrabble word: STAGNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGNANT exist?
Definitions of STAGNANT in dictionaries:
- adj - not circulating or flowing
- adj - not growing or changing
- Not moving or flowing; motionless.
- Foul or stale from standing: stagnant ponds.
- Showing little or no sign of activity or advancement; not developing or progressing; inactive: a stagnant economy.
- Lacking vitality or briskness; sluggish or dull: a stagnant mind.
- adj - not moving or flowing
There are 8 letters in STAGNANT: A A G N N S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGNANT plus a wildcard: STAGNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGNANT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAGNANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.