Scrabble word: SPOTTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTTY exist?
Definitions of SPOTTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- adj - lacking consistency
- Lacking consistency; uneven.
- Having or marked with spots; spotted.
- adv - marked with spots [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : SPOTTILY
There are 6 letters in SPOTTY: O P S T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOTTY plus a wildcard: SPOTTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOTTY
Images for SPOTTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.