Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POTTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTTY exist?
Definitions of POTTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a receptacle for urination or defecation in the bedroom
- adj - marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- adj - (British informal) trivial
- adj - slightly intoxicated
- Of little importance; trivial.
- Slightly intoxicated.
- Somewhat silly or crazy; addlebrained.
- adj - of little importance
- noun - a small toilet seat
There are 5 letters in POTTY: O P T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTTY plus a wildcard: POTTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTTY
Images for POTTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.