Scrabble word: SESSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESSIONS exist?
Definitions of SESSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States composer who promoted 20th century music (1896-1985)
- noun - a meeting for execution of a group's functions
- noun - the time during which a school holds classes
- noun - a meeting devoted to a particular activity
- noun - a meeting of spiritualists
- noun - a meeting of a legislative or judicial body for the transaction of business
There are 8 letters in SESSIONS: E I N O S S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SESSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SESSIONS plus a wildcard: SESSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SESSIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SESSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.