Scrabble word: SENSUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSUOUS exist?
Definitions of SENSUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - taking delight in beauty
- Of, relating to, or derived from the senses.
- Appealing to or gratifying the senses.
- Readily affected through the senses.
- Highly appreciative of the pleasures of sensation.
- adj - pertaining to or derived from the senses
There are 8 letters in SENSUOUS: E N O S S S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSUOUS plus a wildcard: SENSUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSUOUS
Images for SENSUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.