Scrabble word: REFRESHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRESHER exist?
Definitions of REFRESHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee (in addition to that marked on the brief) paid to counsel in a case that lasts more than one day
- noun - a drink that refreshes
- noun - a course that reviews and updates a topic for those who have not kept abreast of developments
- One that refreshes: a lemon refresher, imbibed on a hot day.
- Instruction that serves to reacquaint one with material previously studied or to bring one’s knowledge or skills up to date.
There are 9 letters in REFRESHER: E E E F H R R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRESHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRESHER plus a wildcard: REFRESHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRESHER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRESHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.