Scrabble word: REFRESHER
Is REFRESHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRESHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fee (in addition to that marked on the brief) paid to counsel in a case that lasts more than one day
- noun - a drink that refreshes
- noun - a course that reviews and updates a topic for those who have not kept abreast of developments
- One that refreshes: a lemon refresher, imbibed on a hot day.
- Instruction that serves to reacquaint one with material previously studied or to bring one’s knowledge or skills up to date.
There are 9 letters in REFRESHER: E E E F H R R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRESHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRESHER, to go: REFRESHER?
Rearrange the letters in REFRESHER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REFRESHER
7 letters out of REFRESHER
6 letters out of REFRESHER
5 letters out of REFRESHER
4 letters out of REFRESHER
3 letters out of REFRESHER
2 letters out of REFRESHER
Images for REFRESHER
Lookup in Wiki for REFRESHER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.