Scrabble word: REFRESHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRESHER exist?
Definitions of REFRESHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee (in addition to that marked on the brief) paid to counsel in a case that lasts more than one day
- noun - a drink that refreshes
- noun - a course that reviews and updates a topic for those who have not kept abreast of developments
- One that refreshes: a lemon refresher, imbibed on a hot day.
- Instruction that serves to reacquaint one with material previously studied or to bring one’s knowledge or skills up to date.