Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFRESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRESH exist?
Definitions of REFRESH in dictionaries:
- verb - refresh one's memory
- verb - make (to feel) fresh
- verb - become or make oneself fresh again
- verb - make fresh again
- To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.
- To give new freshness or brightness to; restore.
- To make cool, clean, or moist; freshen up.
- To renew by stimulation: refresh one’s memory.
- To fill up again; replenish: refresh a drink.
- To take refreshment.
- To become fresh again; revive.
- verb - to restore the well-being and vigor of
There are 7 letters in REFRESH: E E F H R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRESH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRESH plus a wildcard: REFRESH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRESH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRESH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.