Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUNGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNGENT exist?
Definitions of PUNGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - strong and sharp
- adj - capable of wounding
- Affecting the organs of taste or smell with a sharp, acrid sensation.
- Penetrating, biting, or caustic: pungent satire.
- To the point; sharp: pungent talks during which the major issues were confronted.
- Pointed: a pungent leaf.
- adj - sharply affecting the organs of taste or smell
There are 7 letters in PUNGENT: E G N N P T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNGENT plus a wildcard: PUNGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNGENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.