Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PULLEYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PULLEYS exist?
Definitions of PULLEYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
- n - a device used for lifting weight
There are 7 letters in PULLEYS: E L L P S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PULLEYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PULLEYS plus a wildcard: PULLEYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PULLEYS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PULLEYS
- levers. class of levers. levers exercises
- Untitled (System with pulleys and Two Hives)
- SCIENCE PHYSICS MECHANICS DOUBLE PULLEY SYSTEM image - Visual ...
- Filepulleys.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filepulleys-RS.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileFour pulleys.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Example - Pulley used to open & close curtain
- Round Belt pulleys - Grooved Pulley 60mm diameter for 6mm Round Belt
- Casting Belt Pulley Photo Detailed about Casting Belt Pulley Picture ...
- When the shaft turns round these pulleys turn and take the energy to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.