Scrabble word: POMPOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMPOUS exist?
Definitions of POMPOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
- Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
- Characterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
- adj - marked by exaggerated self-importance
There are 7 letters in POMPOUS: M O O P P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POMPOUS plus a wildcard: POMPOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMPOUS
Images for POMPOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.