Scrabble word: POMPOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMPOUS exist?
Definitions of POMPOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
- Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
- Characterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
- adj - marked by exaggerated self-importance