Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POMPOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMPOUS exist?
Definitions of POMPOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
- Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
- Characterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
- adj - marked by exaggerated self-importance
There are 7 letters in POMPOUS: M O O P P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POMPOUS plus a wildcard: POMPOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMPOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POMPOUS
- Cutting Edge Science
- pompous Pentecostals Are Hurting The Church . They are hurting our ...
- Judge Paul Hawkes of Tallahassee pompous a moron and an ethical ...
- ... choosing a noun plus verb or adjective so here are my pompous old men
- This man appears to have a pompous attitude.
- Slowpoke Caf pompous
- ... stock photography clipart images and stock photos of pompous
- TAGS kanye west assclown pompous stupid ass bowtie
- pompous Pep Excitement by MelancholyChamomile on deviantART