Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORTHODOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORTHODOX exist?
Definitions of ORTHODOX in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of Judaism
- adj - adhering to what is commonly accepted
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Adhering to the accepted or traditional and established faith, especially in religion.
- Adhering to the Christian faith as expressed in the early Christian ecumenical creeds.
- Of or relating to any of the churches or rites of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Of or relating to Orthodox Judaism.
- Adhering to what is commonly accepted, customary, or traditional: an orthodox view of world affairs.
- One that is orthodox.
- noun - one holding traditional beliefs
There are 8 letters in ORTHODOX: D H O O O R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORTHODOX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORTHODOX plus a wildcard: ORTHODOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORTHODOX
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORTHODOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.