Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCCLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUDE exist?
Definitions of OCCLUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - block passage through
- To cause to become closed; obstruct: occlude an artery.
- To prevent the passage of: occlude light; occlude the flow of blood.
- To absorb or adsorb and retain (a substance).
- To force (air) upward from Earth’s surface, as when a cold front overtakes and undercuts a warm front.
- To bring together (the upper and lower teeth) in proper alignment for chewing.
- verb - to close or stop up
There are 7 letters in OCCLUDE: C C D E L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCLUDE plus a wildcard: OCCLUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCLUDE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCLUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.