Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCCLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUDE exist?
Definitions of OCCLUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - block passage through
- To cause to become closed; obstruct: occlude an artery.
- To prevent the passage of: occlude light; occlude the flow of blood.
- To absorb or adsorb and retain (a substance).
- To force (air) upward from Earth’s surface, as when a cold front overtakes and undercuts a warm front.
- To bring together (the upper and lower teeth) in proper alignment for chewing.
- v - to close or stop up
There are 7 letters in OCCLUDE: C C D E L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCLUDE plus a wildcard: OCCLUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCLUDE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCLUDE
- ... closed obstruct occlude an artery 2 to prevent the passage of occlude
- occlude Safco Dental Supply
- occlude Occlusion spray
- occlude Red Aerosol Indicator Marking Spray 23 Gm Marks any tooth or r
- occlude spray occlude pascal is used as an aerosol powder spray for ...
- occlude Device - AM-Q-5(PMMA) - Amtech (China Manufacturer) - Plastic ...
- occlude. Causes symptoms treatment occlude
- occlude - Images
- Product name occlude Device-A
- occlude. 2004. Richard Larter Fine Artists A-Z Gallery Chroma