Scrabble word: OCCLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUDE exist?
Definitions of OCCLUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - block passage through
- To cause to become closed; obstruct: occlude an artery.
- To prevent the passage of: occlude light; occlude the flow of blood.
- To absorb or adsorb and retain (a substance).
- To force (air) upward from Earth’s surface, as when a cold front overtakes and undercuts a warm front.
- To bring together (the upper and lower teeth) in proper alignment for chewing.
- verb - to close or stop up