Scrabble word: CONCLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCLUDE exist?
Definitions of CONCLUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - decide by reasoning
- verb - bring to a close
- verb - reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- verb - come to a close
- verb - reach agreement on
- See Synonyms at complete.
- To bring about (a final agreement or settlement): conclude a peace treaty.
- To reach a decision or form an opinion about.
- To arrive at (a logical conclusion or end) by the process of reasoning; infer on the basis of convincing evidence: The jury concluded that the defendant was innocent.
- To confine; enclose.
- To come to an end; close.
- To come to a decision or an agreement.
- verb - to bring to an end