Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONCLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCLUDE exist?
Definitions of CONCLUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - decide by reasoning
- verb - bring to a close
- verb - reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- verb - come to a close
- verb - reach agreement on
- See Synonyms at complete.
- To bring about (a final agreement or settlement): conclude a peace treaty.
- To reach a decision or form an opinion about.
- To arrive at (a logical conclusion or end) by the process of reasoning; infer on the basis of convincing evidence: The jury concluded that the defendant was innocent.
- To confine; enclose.
- To come to an end; close.
- To come to a decision or an agreement.
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 8 letters in CONCLUDE: C C D E L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCLUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCLUDE plus a wildcard: CONCLUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCLUDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCLUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.