Scrabble word: MUSHES
Is MUSHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - cornmeal boiled in water
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- noun - a journey by dogsled
- verb - drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- verb - travel with a dogsled
- verb - to travel over snow with a dog sled
There are 6 letters in MUSHES: E H M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSHES
Click to search all anagrams of MUSHES plus a wildcard: MUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSHES
Images for MUSHES
Lookup in Wiki for MUSHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.