Scrabble word: MOORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOORING exist?
Definitions of MOORING in dictionaries:
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- A place or structure to which a vessel or aircraft can be moored.
- Equipment, such as anchors or chains, for holding fast a vessel or an aircraft.
- Often moorings.
- noun - a place where a vessel may be moored
There are 7 letters in MOORING: G I M N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOORING plus a wildcard: MOORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOORING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOORING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.