Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLED exist?
Definitions of MILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- adj - (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 6 letters in MILLED: D E I L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLED plus a wildcard: MILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLED
- milled Logs - Northern Log Supply
- Frontlaven Polish milled 1960 AK-47 Rifle (Century Arms)
- milled AK Receiver Has a More Solid Surface Inside the Magazine Well
- are bent from a sheet of metal and riveted together. A milled ...
- AK-47 milled Receiver and Barrel milled AK-47 Receiver with ...
- Interarms Bulgarian milled AKM AK47 Red Wood stock set 7.62x39
- Stamped vs. milled which is better In my humble opinion either way ...
- Ground Flax Cold milled can mean the difference in eating rancid ...
- Riceplex Global - Flax Seed Cold milled Organic