Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLED exist?
Definitions of MILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- adj - (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 6 letters in MILLED: D E I L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLED plus a wildcard: MILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.