Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOZENGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOZENGE exist?
Definitions of LOZENGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small aromatic or medicated candy
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A small, medicated candy intended to be dissolved slowly in the mouth to lubricate and soothe irritated tissues of the throat.
- A four-sided planar figure with a diamondlike shape; a rhombus that is not a square.
- Something having this shape, especially a heraldic device.
- noun - a small, often medicated candy
There are 7 letters in LOZENGE: E E G L N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOZENGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOZENGE plus a wildcard: LOZENGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOZENGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOZENGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.