Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGHTNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTNING exist?
Definitions of LIGHTNING in dictionaries:
- noun - abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
- noun - the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash)
- An abrupt, discontinuous natural electric discharge in the atmosphere.
- The visible flash of light accompanying such a discharge.
- A sudden, usually improbable stroke of fortune.
There are 9 letters in LIGHTNING: G G H I I L N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTNING plus a wildcard: LIGHTNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTNING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.