Scrabble word: LIGHTNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTNING exist?
Definitions of LIGHTNING in dictionaries:
- noun - abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
- noun - the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash)
- An abrupt, discontinuous natural electric discharge in the atmosphere.
- The visible flash of light accompanying such a discharge.
- A sudden, usually improbable stroke of fortune.