Scrabble word: LIGHTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTING exist?
Definitions of LIGHTING in dictionaries:
- noun - having abundant light or illumination
- noun - apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
- noun - the craft of providing artificial light
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- The state of being lighted; illumination.
- The method or equipment used to provide artificial illumination.
- The illumination so provided.
- The act or process of igniting.
There are 8 letters in LIGHTING: G G H I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTING plus a wildcard: LIGHTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTING
Images for LIGHTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.