Scrabble word: KNOCKDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKDOWN exist?
Definitions of KNOCKDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow that knocks the opponent off his feet
- adj - (furniture) easily assembled and dismantled
- The act of knocking down.
- The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or shock.
- Something designed to be easily assembled or disassembled.
- Strong enough to knock down or overwhelm; powerful: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to be easily assembled or disassembled: knockdown furniture.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.