Scrabble word: KNOCKDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKDOWN exist?
Definitions of KNOCKDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow that knocks the opponent off his feet
- adj - (furniture) easily assembled and dismantled
- The act of knocking down.
- The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or shock.
- Something designed to be easily assembled or disassembled.
- Strong enough to knock down or overwhelm; powerful: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to be easily assembled or disassembled: knockdown furniture.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.
There are 9 letters in KNOCKDOWN: C D K K N N O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOCKDOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOCKDOWN plus a wildcard: KNOCKDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOCKDOWN
Images for KNOCKDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.