Scrabble word: IMPLYING
Is IMPLYING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPLYING in dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - suggest as a logically necessary consequence
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - suggest that someone is guilty
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - to indicate or suggest indirectly
There are 8 letters in IMPLYING: G I I L M N P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLYING
Click to search all anagrams of IMPLYING plus a wildcard: IMPLYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLYING
Images for IMPLYING
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.