Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIGMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGMY exist?
Definitions of PIGMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unusually small individual
- noun - any member of various peoples having an average height of less than five feet
- adj - a small person [n -MIES] : PYGMAEAN, PYGMEAN, PYGMOID, PYGMYISH
There are 5 letters in PIGMY: G I M P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGMY plus a wildcard: PIGMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGMY
Images for PIGMY
- Pygmy Puff Adorable Female Purple Plush Toy by DelightfulDaisyness
- African Pygmy Hedgehog
- SouborAfrican Pygmy Goat 005.jpg - Wikipedie
- Marzipans pet goat Fatty.
- Pygmy rabbit
- ... named Ready For Action Pygmy Marmoset. with resolution of 1920x1080
- American Pygmy-kingfisher (Chloroceryle aenea) Male perched
- Micro-pigs becoming popular pets Would you want a teacup piglet as a ...
- FileBorneo-elephant-PLoS Biology.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.