Scrabble word: HANDCUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDCUFF exist?
Definitions of HANDCUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- To restrain with or as if with handcuffs.
- To render ineffective or impotent.
- verb - to fetter with restraining cuffs
There are 8 letters in HANDCUFF: A C D F F H N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDCUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDCUFF plus a wildcard: HANDCUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDCUFF
Images for HANDCUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.