Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAGGIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAGGIS exist?
Definitions of HAGGIS in dictionaries:
- noun - made of sheep's or calf's viscera minced with oatmeal and suet and onions and boiled in the animal's stomach
- A Scottish dish consisting of a mixture of the minced heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep or calf mixed with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings and boiled in the stomach of the slaughtered animal.
- n - a Scottish dish
There are 6 letters in HAGGIS: A G G H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAGGIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAGGIS plus a wildcard: HAGGIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAGGIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAGGIS
- Anglified haggis
- haggis Hazards & Harry Potter While Hiking The West Highland Way ...
- haggis hamburger in Edinburgh July 16 2010
- haggis Schottland-Scotland-cosse-Alba
- Burns Night supper vegetarian haggis Life and style guardian.co ...
- haggis Dinner Diary
- ... haggis is consumed in Scotland - deep-fried as part of a haggis
- ... caveats in mind here is my own step to step haggis making experience
- haggis with neeps and tatties
- ... . Love haggis Tell your friends on Facebook and Google about it
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.