Scrabble word: GREENING
Is GREENING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GREENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of vitality and freshness being restored
- verb - turn or become green
- Restoration of vitality or freshness; rejuvenation.
- An adoption or alignment with the ideals or practices of the Green movement: the greening of the mayor’s platform; the greening of the cities.
- Any of several varieties of green-skinned apples.
- noun - a variety of apple
There are 8 letters in GREENING: E E G G I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREENING
Click to search all anagrams of GREENING plus a wildcard: GREENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREENING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.