Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GREENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREENING exist?
Definitions of GREENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of vitality and freshness being restored
- verb - turn or become green
- Restoration of vitality or freshness; rejuvenation.
- An adoption or alignment with the ideals or practices of the Green movement: the greening of the mayor’s platform; the greening of the cities.
- Any of several varieties of green-skinned apples.
- n - a variety of apple
There are 8 letters in GREENING: E E G G I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREENING plus a wildcard: GREENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREENING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREENING
- Justine greening MP - for Putney Roehampton and Southfields
- Citrus greening Effects on Starch Content and Nutrient - Citrus Expo
- Justine greening the MP for Putney member of the shadow Treasury ...
- Conditions for greening the economy - PBL Netherlands Environmental ...
- About greening Austin Daily
- The greening Of Whitney Brown wiki The greening Of Whitney Brown ...
- Justine greening who was replaced by Patrick McLoughlin as Secretary ...
- ... alimenta o mundo greening - Candidatus liberibacter spp. (Citros
- Footprint greening Dulux paint
- Hout Bay Green Faire - Sat 29 Oct 10am
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.