Scrabble word: GLAZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAZING exist?
Definitions of GLAZING in dictionaries:
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- Glass set or made to be set in frames.
- A glaze.
- The act or process of applying a glaze.
- noun - the work of a glazier
There are 7 letters in GLAZING: A G G I L N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAZING plus a wildcard: GLAZING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAZING
Images for GLAZING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.