Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATHOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATHOM exist?
Definitions of FATHOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth
- noun - (mining) a unit of volume (equal to 6 cubic feet) used in measuring bodies of ore
- verb - come to understand
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- To determine the depth of; sound.
- To penetrate to the meaning or nature of; comprehend.
There are 6 letters in FATHOM: A F H M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATHOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATHOM plus a wildcard: FATHOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATHOM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATHOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.