Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATHOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATHOM exist?
Definitions of FATHOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth
- noun - (mining) a unit of volume (equal to 6 cubic feet) used in measuring bodies of ore
- verb - come to understand
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- To determine the depth of; sound.
- To penetrate to the meaning or nature of; comprehend.
There are 6 letters in FATHOM: A F H M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATHOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATHOM plus a wildcard: FATHOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATHOM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATHOM
- Omnicomic Review - fathom Volume 4 1
- Michael Turners fathom 1 - Maelstrom (comic book issue) - Comic Vine
- Aspen Comics continue to embellish their fathom comic book covers ...
- Newsarama Exclusive Aspen Preview fathom 6 Page 1
- fathom Trailer
- Michael Turners fathom 5 - Allied Forces (comic book issue) - Comic ...
- MICHAEL TURNER (fathom)
- ... Comic Collector Connect Comic Database fathom Vol. 1 1C