Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXIGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIGENT exist?
Definitions of EXIGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - demanding attention
- adj - requiring precise accuracy
- Requiring immediate action or remedy.
- Requiring much effort or expense; demanding.
- adv - requiring immediate attention [adj] : URGENTLY
There are 7 letters in EXIGENT: E E G I N T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXIGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXIGENT plus a wildcard: EXIGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIGENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXIGENT
- exigent Meaning Mnemonic Video Dictionary. Learnodo Newtonic
- Royal Canin Mini exigent
- exigent Wade Hampton the First Urgent Care center in the upstate of ...
- exigent Circumstances addressed by US Supreme Court
- Royal Canin exigent 3530 - Savour Sensation Great Deals on Royal ...
- ... 41 Thomas Kessinger and Jarom Bischoff with exigent Records
- ROYAL CANIN exigent AROMATIC 400 GR - Ciam Animali
- exigent Technologies Achieves VMware Solution Competency in ...
- ROYAL CANIN exigent 42
- exigent Records 2007 Sampler exigent Records