Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUIPAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUIPAGE exist?
Definitions of EQUIPAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment and supplies of a military force
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- Equipment or furnishings.
- A horse-drawn carriage with attendants.
- The carriage itself.
- A retinue, as of a noble or royal personage.
- A set of small household articles, such as a dinner or tea service.
- A collection of small articles for personal use.
- noun - a wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle
There are 8 letters in EQUIPAGE: A E E G I P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUIPAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUIPAGE plus a wildcard: EQUIPAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUIPAGE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUIPAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.