Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMPEROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPEROR exist?
Definitions of EMPEROR in dictionaries:
- noun - the male ruler of an empire
- noun - red table grape of California
- noun - large moth of temperate forests of Eurasia having heavily scaled transparent wings
- noun - large richly colored butterfly
- The emperor butterfly.
- The emperor moth.
- n - the ruler of an empire
There are 7 letters in EMPEROR: E E M O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPEROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPEROR plus a wildcard: EMPEROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPEROR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPEROR
- So is Zell Miller really the Evil emperor of the RNC Thats giving ...
- Napoleon emperor of France
- Jiaqing emperor - TemeraireWiki
- The First emperor The Man Who Made China
- TRADITIONAL CHINESE CLOTHING the Qianlong-emperor at age 85 wearing ...
- emperor you may be looking for the emperor palpatine the sith emperor ...
- Fileemperor Shunzhi.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- emperor - emperor - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives
- Fileemperor Yongzheng.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- emperor 238x300 Is Mourinho the emperor from Star Wars
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.