Scrabble word: ELEVATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELEVATE exist?
Definitions of ELEVATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - raise from a lower to a higher position
- verb - raise in rank or condition
- To move (something) to a higher place or position from a lower one; lift.
- To increase the amplitude, intensity, or volume of.
- To promote to a higher rank.
- To raise to a higher moral, cultural, or intellectual level.
- To lift the spirits of; elate.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 7 letters in ELEVATE: A E E E L T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEVATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELEVATE plus a wildcard: ELEVATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEVATE
Images for ELEVATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.