Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DODGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODGES exist?
Definitions of DODGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - a quick evasive movement
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 6 letters in DODGES: D D E G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DODGES plus a wildcard: DODGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DODGES
- Single black miter vs CAT stack - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- flatbed on my dually - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums
- Voila lessai en vido de la nouvelle Dodge Charger SRT8 avec ce ...
- dodges stores has demo links click on the image
- 10 fastest cars of 2013 - Yahoo Autos
- Jacked up - Dodge - TintDude
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 for Sale in Bristol Tennessee Classifieds ...
- Museu do Dodge Charger RT 73 cinza himalaia
- dodge shelby charger mopar 2.2 turbo carroll shelby 1983 1984 ...
- lets see ur dodges - Page 54 - Pirate4x4.Com 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.