Scrabble word: DODGES
Is DODGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DODGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - a quick evasive movement
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 6 letters in DODGES: D D E G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGES
Click to search all anagrams of DODGES plus a wildcard: DODGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODGES
Images for DODGES
Lookup in Wiki for DODGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.