Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DODGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODGE exist?
Definitions of DODGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - a quick evasive movement
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To avoid (a blow, for example) by moving or shifting quickly aside.
- To evade (an obligation, for example) by cunning, trickery, or deceit: kept dodging the reporter’s questions.
- To blunt or reduce the intensity of (a section of a photograph) by shading during the printing process.
- To move aside or in a given direction by shifting or twisting suddenly: The child dodged through the crowd.
- To practice trickery or cunning; prevaricate.
- The act of dodging.
- An ingenious expedient intended to evade or trick.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 5 letters in DODGE: D D E G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DODGE plus a wildcard: DODGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DODGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.