Scrabble word: DODGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODGER exist?
Definitions of DODGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - small oval cake of corn bread baked or fried (chiefly southern)
- One that dodges or evades: a skilled dodger of reporters’ questions.
- A shifty, dishonest person; a trickster.
- A small printed handbill.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 6 letters in DODGER: D D E G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DODGER plus a wildcard: DODGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODGER
Images for DODGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.