Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISTILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTILL exist?
Definitions of DISTILL in dictionaries:
- verb - remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation
- verb - undergo the process of distillation
- verb - extract by the process of distillation
- verb - undergo condensation
- verb - give off (a liquid)
- To subject (a substance) to distillation.
- To separate (a distillate) by distillation.
- To increase the concentration of, separate, or purify by or as if by distillation.
- To separate or extract the essential elements of: distill the crucial points of the book.
- To exude or give off (matter) in drops or small quantities.
- To undergo or be produced by distillation.
- To fall or exude in drops or small quantities.
- verb - to extract by vaporization and condensation
There are 7 letters in DISTILL: D I I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTILL plus a wildcard: DISTILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTILL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.