Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEMESNES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMESNES exist?
Definitions of DEMESNES in dictionaries:
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- n - the legal possession of land as one's own
There are 8 letters in DEMESNES: D E E E M N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMESNES plus a wildcard: DEMESNES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMESNES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMESNES
- From a letter to Richard Burke Works Vol.VI pp.75-6]
- LadyBlues demesnes - Other Stuff
- The Norman invasion and inclosure the theft of Britain - a historical ...
- Creating a Jabber Chatbot that Talks on Gmail with XMPP AIML and C ...
- funny guinea pig stories deckss.com
- Posted February 13th 2005
- Findo Gask - Sherlock Eclipse Novel by Trevor Hopkins
- DragonFable Alinas Alchemical Alley
- Gipsbste aus der Sammlung des Kriegsarchivs
- CURRAGHMORE HOUSE near Portlaw County Waterford is the ancestral ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.