Scrabble word: DEMESNE
Is DEMESNE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEMESNE in dictionaries:
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- Possession and use of one’s own land.
- Manorial land retained for the private use of a feudal lord.
- The grounds belonging to a mansion or country house.
- An extensive piece of landed property; an estate.
- A district; a territory.
- A realm; a domain.
- noun - the legal possession of land as one's own
There are 7 letters in DEMESNE: D E E E M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMESNE
Click to search all anagrams of DEMESNE plus a wildcard: DEMESNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMESNE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMESNE
Lookup in Wiki for DEMESNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.