Scrabble word: DEMESNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMESNE exist?
Definitions of DEMESNE in dictionaries:
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- Possession and use of one’s own land.
- Manorial land retained for the private use of a feudal lord.
- The grounds belonging to a mansion or country house.
- An extensive piece of landed property; an estate.
- A district; a territory.
- A realm; a domain.
- noun - the legal possession of land as one's own