Scrabble word: CUIRASS
Is CUIRASS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUIRASS in dictionaries:
- noun - medieval body armor that covers the chest and back
- A piece of armor for protecting the breast and back.
- The breastplate alone.
- A defense or protection: “A carefully primped irony, that cuirass of art in the early Eighties, is necessary—a distance so affected as to constitute a hopeless impediment to feeling” (Robert Hughes).
- A protective covering of bony plates or scales.
- verb - to cover with a type of armor
There are 7 letters in CUIRASS: A C I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUIRASS
Click to search all anagrams of CUIRASS plus a wildcard: CUIRASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUIRASS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUIRASS
Lookup in Wiki for CUIRASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.