Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFOUND exist?
Definitions of CONFOUND in dictionaries:
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- To cause to become confused or perplexed.
- To fail to distinguish; mix up: confound fiction and fact.
- To make (something bad) worse: Do not confound the problem by losing your temper.
- To cause to be ashamed; abash: an invention that confounded the skeptics.
- To damn.
- To frustrate: picayune demands that all but confounded the peace talks.
- To bring to ruination.
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in CONFOUND: C D F N N O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFOUND plus a wildcard: CONFOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFOUND
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFOUND
- confound the Line Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
- confound Paradox by FrostLine1448 on deviantART
- confound these ponies Tumblr
- confound These Ponies by Cecilbk on deviantART
- confound UFOs are a growing topic of interest for many on the planet ...
- Where I Watch] My Little Pony 6 confound these Ponies they Drive me ...
- ... Line of Defense. Join To-day and confound Prussia - NARA - 512626.jpg
- BBC - Asian Network Music - Blog
- Registration process continues to confound TNPSC aspirants - The Hindu
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.