Scrabble word: CONFOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFOUND exist?
Definitions of CONFOUND in dictionaries:
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- To cause to become confused or perplexed.
- To fail to distinguish; mix up: confound fiction and fact.
- To make (something bad) worse: Do not confound the problem by losing your temper.
- To cause to be ashamed; abash: an invention that confounded the skeptics.
- To damn.
- To frustrate: picayune demands that all but confounded the peace talks.
- To bring to ruination.
- verb - to mix up mentally