Scrabble word: CHANGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANGING exist?
Definitions of CHANGING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to change
- verb - undergo a change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- verb - change clothes
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - become deeper in tone
- verb - remove or replace the coverings of
- adj - marked by continuous change or effective action
There are 8 letters in CHANGING: A C G G H I N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANGING plus a wildcard: CHANGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANGING
Images for CHANGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.