Scrabble word: CARRIER
Is CARRIER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose employment involves carrying something
- noun - a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something
- noun - a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- noun - an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- noun - a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- noun - a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- noun - a man who delivers the mail
- noun - a boy who delivers newspapers
- noun - (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- noun - a rack attached to a vehicle
- noun - (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele
- One that transports or conveys: baggage carriers; a message carrier.
- One, such as a person, a business, or an organization, that deals in the transport of passengers or goods.
- A mechanism or device by which something is conveyed or conducted.
- A person or an animal that shows no symptoms of a disease but harbors the infectious agent of that disease and is capable of transmitting it to others.
- An individual that carries one gene for a particular recessive trait.
- A carrier wave.
- A charge-carrying entity, especially an electron or a hole in a semiconductor.
- An aircraft carrier.
- A telecommunications company.
- verb - to convey from one place to another
There are 7 letters in CARRIER: A C E I R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARRIER
Click to search all anagrams of CARRIER plus a wildcard: CARRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARRIER
Images for CARRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.