Scrabble word: CARRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARRIER exist?
Definitions of CARRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose employment involves carrying something
- noun - a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something
- noun - a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- noun - an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- noun - a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- noun - a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- noun - a man who delivers the mail
- noun - a boy who delivers newspapers
- noun - (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- noun - a rack attached to a vehicle
- noun - (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele
- One that transports or conveys: baggage carriers; a message carrier.
- One, such as a person, a business, or an organization, that deals in the transport of passengers or goods.
- A mechanism or device by which something is conveyed or conducted.
- A person or an animal that shows no symptoms of a disease but harbors the infectious agent of that disease and is capable of transmitting it to others.
- An individual that carries one gene for a particular recessive trait.
- A carrier wave.
- A charge-carrying entity, especially an electron or a hole in a semiconductor.
- An aircraft carrier.
- A telecommunications company.
- verb - to convey from one place to another