Scrabble word: BULWARK
Is BULWARK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BULWARK in dictionaries:
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- noun - a fencelike structure around a deck (usually plural)
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- verb - defend with a bulwark
- A wall or embankment raised as a defensive fortification; a rampart.
- Something serving as a defense or safeguard: “We have seen the necessity of the Union, as our bulwark against foreign danger” (James Madison).
- A breakwater.
- The part of a ship’s side that is above the upper deck.
- To fortify with a wall, an embankment, or a rampart.
- All of these nouns refer literally to structures used as a defense against attack.
- verb - to fortify with a defensive wall
There are 7 letters in BULWARK: A B K L R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULWARK
Click to search all anagrams of BULWARK plus a wildcard: BULWARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULWARK
Images for BULWARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.